Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Blackpill made me hate foids

Harvey929

summer arc
Reputable
Established
Now by no means am I an incel or anything of the sorts but it really pisses me off when I see a ltb immigrant talking about how she wants some 6'4 Pure blood European chad who makes 7 figures a year and has a 10 inch cock. This may sound unrealistic but it happens most days especially on the bus, I wish that low appeal foids understood lookmatches and how it works but apparently that concept is too hard for people to understand, I tried explaining it to some fat bitch on the bus the other week however the conversation resulted in her calling me delusional and weird. Now I have no issues with people talking about their dream boyfriends by any means, I jerk it to thoughts of me and Madison Beer despite knowing there's zero chance of that happening, I'm talking about foids that believe they have a chance with them. True story here, I was on the train and saw a group of whales sitting a few seats in front of me talking about this absolute chad from our school, long story short one of them had the audacity to ask him out and act all surprised when she was rejected. Pretty much it was a fourty minute train ride listening to their conversation about how he was ugly anyways and probably had a small cock. It pissed me off because this wouldn't be happening if the whale actually went out with him, wish more people lowered there expectations and figured out reality

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Speaking facts
Ugly people both men and women should know their place in society tbh
Agreed, nothing wrong with having dreams and reaching for the sky but don't act all surprised when your rocket runs out of feul because the stars were too far away

Every human believes they deserve the entire world and everything in it. You can see this not only in the partners they choose but also in various situations. I can guarantee that 90% of people here, have experienced this. When calamity strikes or something bad happens, you will think, Why me? Why not someone else? or even consider someone you know. This reflects a belief that you deserve something more than others, that you deserve peace. Why do you hold such high expectations of life?

Every human believes they deserve the entire world and everything in it. You can see this not only in the partners they choose but also in various situations. I can guarantee that 90% of people here, have experienced this. When calamity strikes or something bad happens, you will think, Why me? Why not someone else? or even consider someone you know. This reflects a belief that you deserve something more than others, that you deserve peace. Why do you hold such high expectations of life?
True i just had those thoughts today
Horrible day , the mog i experienced today was the worst in my hwole damn life
.Almost was gonna have a breakdown in a public place.
Why did i have to go through all that when other people live their life happily

Who moggedz you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what happened for you to get mogged

Now by no means am I an incel or anything of the sorts but it really pisses me off when I see a ltb immigrant talking about how she wants some 6'4 Pure blood European chad who makes 7 figures a year and has a 10 inch cock. This may sound unrealistic but it happens most days especially on the bus, I wish that low appeal foids understood lookmatches and how it works but apparently that concept is too hard for people to understand, I tried explaining it to some fat bitch on the bus the other week however the conversation resulted in her calling me delusional and weird. Now I have no issues with people talking about their dream boyfriends by any means, I jerk it to thoughts of me and Madison Beer despite knowing there's zero chance of that happening, I'm talking about foids that believe they have a chance with them. True story here, I was on the train and saw a group of whales sitting a few seats in front of me talking about this absolute chad from our school, long story short one of them had the audacity to ask him out and act all surprised when she was rejected. Pretty much it was a fourty minute train ride listening to their conversation about how he was ugly anyways and probably had a small cock. It pissed me off because this wouldn't be happening if the whale actually went out with him, wish more people lowered there expectations and figured out reality
Even if it's tempting to have resentment toward foids, tbh you shouldn't.

Because this is the kind of women we should, as men, avoid at all cost.

They live in a scary delusion, have the social medias brainrot and they're pretty much passed around thinking guys will settle for their personalities. And even worse : They blame 100% of men for the 0.001% of Chads actions

You don't want them, don't argue with them, they aren't logical.
The consequences of their own actions will blow to their own faces one day.

Focus on women who are down to earth and logical

Yes exactly.

Anyone who says "Why Me" should look at other people around them who are suffering even more. There are countless amounts of people who are born in third world countries who will never leave them because they cant, working terrible jobs, long hours, basically no pay. Some people have disabilities and others have injuries like burns on their face. Some are paralysed, blind, deaf etc.

Have dreams, know where you are, and appreciate the fact that every situation could be worse.