Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Blackpill: People like me die alone or are beta buxers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 77539
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 77539

Guest
Ever since conception my fate was determined my life was decided I had no choice to be successful I didn’t get a chance I have come to the conclusion that I either die alone or I’ll slave away just to be cheated on. My nose got me bullied all my life and my Asperger’s has destroyed my opertunities. It’s over it never began infact. I will never be loved I will always be cast away like the filth I am.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top