Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Blackpilled my friend I think I made a mistake

Nairod

Reputable
Established
I know I came back so quick but I need an opinion on this I’m sorry. She’s a subhuman and I told her why people don’t like her and I think I completely broke her. I told her she could get surgeries to make her life better but I don’t think that helped. Idk how to fix this because the black pill isn’t something you can’t unsee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lemme see her
I don’t have pictures of her but here’s a description

Bug eyes
Huge forehead
Recessed chin
Wide nose
Terrible ratios
All this on top of being a black girl
(Not saying black girls aren’t pretty but if you’re a black girl and below ltb you’re fucked)

Bug eyes
Huge forehead
Recessed chin
Wide nose
Terrible ratios
(Not saying black girls aren’t pretty but if you’re a black girl and below ltb you’re fucked)
brutal

Bug eyes
Huge forehead
Recessed chin
Wide nose
Terrible ratios
The only thing she has going for her is the light skin black halo

She’s so ridiculously nice yes it’s her appearance
Thats the definition of a personality flaw, its extremely hard to feel love for someone like that. People can sense that theres something wrong.

What you did was falsely explain her misery reducing her to a repulsive object. Its like telling a poor person: "xD you are sad because you arent a millionaire, if you were top 1/100 in wealth, people would treat you better because of your money!" Guess what, most people are poor, ugly, etc and live fine lives. Their attributes are not the nessassary reason they suffer, it is something else!

Thats the definition of a personality flaw, its extremely hard to feel love for someone like that. People can sense that theres something wrong.

What you did was falsely explain her misery reducing her to a repulsive object. Its like telling a poor person: "xD you are sad because you arent a millionaire, if you were top 1/100 in wealth, people would treat you better because of your money!" Guess what, most people are poor, ugly, etc and live fine lives. Their attributes are not the nessassary reason they suffer, it is something else!
Not people in general I meant dating my fault. But people in general like her. In terms of physical attraction yea idk man.

She is probably suspected this on the inside but its really evil to explain all of someones misery by pointing out an insecurity they have, that isnt nessissarily the only reason. You betrayed her trust.

You need to tell her that you told her that because you wanted to hurt her, so that someone else could feel how you felt. "Thats why its so messed up, because i WANTED TO HURT YOU."

Why expose them to this, bro, especially this blackpill stuff? You told her people didn’t like her because of her looks, but that’s not even true. If it was about a relationship, okay, but just being friends has nothing to do with looks. Major mistake.

Why expose them to this, bro, especially this blackpill stuff? You told her people didn’t like her because of her looks, but that’s not even true. If it was about a relationship, okay, but just being friends has nothing to do with looks. Major mistake.
Guys I meant dating I said “people” cause she’s bisexual.

Guys I meant dating I said “people” cause she’s bisexual.
The only way to fix this is by saying you’ve rethought everything and concluded that your hypothesis was wrong. Then, bombard her with examples of ugly people who have succeeded in life and found partners. If she’s smart, she’ll see right through that, though. In that case, the only way to help would be to stand by her side and reassure her that everything will turn out fine.

Stop running away from yourself, you wanted to hurt her it is what it is. Sometimes I freak someone out on purpose, and keep going even after I feel that theyre uncomfortable, for the thrill of feeling something!
She kept on asking me if insecurities were ok or not. I kept on lying but she kept pushing so I just told her why it’s hard for her to get in a relationship.

The only way to fix this is by saying you’ve rethought everything and concluded that your hypothesis was wrong. Then, bombard her with examples of ugly people who have succeeded in life and found partners. If she’s smart, she’ll see right through that, though. In that case, the only way to help would be to stand by her side and reassure her that everything will turn out fine.
She’ll see right through that especially since she’s somewhat aware of it. Of course I’ll stand by her. But the life of a subhuman is nothing but confusion and frustration, I might as well just have told her the truth.

She’ll see right through that especially since she’s somewhat aware of it. Of course I’ll stand by her. But the life of a subhuman is nothing but confusion and frustration, I might as well just have told her the truth.
Ignorance is bliss. You've stirred the fire, so now you need to extinguish it with words and positive reinforcement, or by guiding her through the life of someone considered ugly.

if anything it’s better u told her than her getting horribly rejected and having to learn it in that way

but i assume she prob knew the truth all along and jus was in denial

She kept on asking me if insecurities were ok or not. I kept on lying but she kept pushing so I just told her why it’s hard for her to get in a relationship.
She felt like you were lying, you were lying in a way that made you seem insincere because you wanted to make it seem like she brought it out of you. Stop backpeddling and accept the IMPLICATIONS OF YOUR ACTIONS

Ignorance is bliss. You've stirred the fire, so now you need to extinguish it with words and positive reinforcement, or by guiding her through the life of someone considered ugly.
Ignorance is bliss in many situations you’re right. But in this situation no. That bliss gets incinerated when you get rejected by countless people over and over. The bliss only lasts until reality hits you in the face. So I’m going to guide her and help her ascend so she won’t have to live like that.

She felt like you were lying, you were lying in a way that made you seem insincere because you wanted to make it seem like she brought it out of you. Stop packpeddling and accept the IMPLICATIONS OF YOUR ACTIONS
She knew good and well her insecurities were bad. The truth was going to come to light eventually. I know my actions and I’ll stand on them. Yes I told her. It’s either she never finds out and lives the life of frustration and confusion or I tell her and help he ascend.

You are facing the implications of your evil beliefs.
Don’t demonize me. If anything you should demonize the world. I just told her the truth of why she’s struggling in her dating life. And I’ll help her get out of that with real advice that will actually work. I can’t just sit back and watch my friend go through that misery.

if anything it’s better u told her than her getting horribly rejected and having to learn it in that way

but i assume she prob knew the truth all along and jus was in denial
Finally someone with high IQ

I know I came back so quick but I need an opinion on this I’m sorry. She’s a subhuman and I told her why people don’t like her and I think I completely broke her. I told her she could get surgeries to make her life better but I don’t think that helped. Idk how to fix this because the black pill isn’t something you can’t unsee.
White pill if you respond with jfl one more time I’m gonna tweak out

She knew good and well her insecurities were bad. The truth was going to come to light eventually. I know my actions and I’ll stand on them. Yes I told her. It’s either she never finds out and lives the life of frustration and confusion or I tell her and help he ascend.
You still lied to her by not telling her sooner, lol. To gain someones trust and then tell them that their insecuritity is the reason for their problem is betrayal

Blackpillers desperately want other people to feel how they feel, to escape the feeling, and emotionally connect through shared suffering. (escape meaning, if you see a mentally retarded homeless person, you will feel better about yourself temporarily)

You still lied to her by not telling her sooner, lol. To gain someones trust and then tell them that their insecuritity is the reason for their problem is betrayal

Blackpillers desperately want other people to feel how they feel, to escape the feeling, and emotionally connect through shared suffering. (escape meaning, if you see a mentally retarded homeless person, you will feel better about yourself)
I’m a 6’2 Tyronelite to Tyrone. I have no reason to project any negativity on anyone. I don’t need to do that to feel better about myself my very existence does that for me now stop trying to demonize me please.

I’m a 6’2 Tyronelite to Tyrone. I have no reason to project any negativity on anyone. I don’t need to do that to feel better about myself my very existence does that for me now stop trying to demonize me please.
You still see the blackpill daily because it has effected your perception, your looks are irrelevant to subsiding to the deprecating mental of the blackpill mindset

You still see the blackpill daily because it has effected your perception, your looks are irrelevant to subsiding to the deprecating mental of the blackpill mindset
Jesus Christ man I’m just telling her the truth. Do I just sit back and keep on listening to her talk about her insecurities and how she hates them or actually help her ascend.

Jesus Christ man I’m just telling her the truth. Do I just sit back and keep on listening to her talk about her insecurities and how she hates them or actually help her ascend.
What truth? Mental health is irrelevant to looks. Treatment by others is still determined by looks but you can choose to not let it effect you

What truth? Mental health is irrelevant to looks. Treatment by others is still determined by looks but you can choose to not let it effect you
Whitepill it was affecting her. She kept on speaking to me about her insecurities and how they make her feel bad and how no one wants to date her. So I told her why so she could stop being confused and frustrated. Trust me she wasn’t any happier not knowing anyway.

Obviously it will break her
A subhuman girl knowing the reality of her subhumanity will break her inner soul apart. She loses her mind and dies spitiutlaly.
Though like incognito said, you need to affirm her that ugly people can succeed in life.
It’s not fully over.

Last edited:
listen to yourself. "I have no reason to" as if the only reason would be a looks insecurity? Jfl at your looks-psychosis. It's about feeling empty on the inside and pulling other people into your self-serving ideology you selected to feel better about yourself.

It would be like a white person becoming a white supremacist (selecting a self serving ideology) and then blackpilling his black friend about being genetically low intelligence and violent after gaining his trust and telling him during a vulnerable moment

listen to yourself. "I have no reason to" as if the only reason would be a looks insecurity? Jfl at your looks-psychosis. It's about feeling empty on the inside and pulling other people into your self-serving ideology you selected to feel better about yourself.

It would be like a white person becoming a white supremacist (selecting a self serving ideology) and then blackpilling his black friend about being genetically low intelligence and violent after gaining his trust and telling him during a vulnerable moment
She’s literally doing fine now she understands. Plus she alr knew I just took her out of the denial. I don’t know why you’re so pressed about me telling her why she’s struggling in dating I mean she’s literally a subhuman. And I’m not this evil man you make me out to be I don’t get a kick out of it. Most times I lie to people so they can feel better but sometimes you just need to tell them. I’m not serving myself like I said before my life is fine and I literally have no reason to.

Mentally weak "Good looking" people weaponize their looks to make other people feel what they feel on the inside. Very classic "it doesn't feel wrong" so it's ok behavior. I am just telling the truth bro

abandoning my children doesn't feel wrong because how can NOT doing something be wrong? It feels neutral. All I'm doing is not thinking about them. And I even still love them!