Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Blackpilled my friend I think I made a mistake

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is she fat
If she is fat she can lose it an hopefully ascend .
Poor girl, I wanna be friends with her fr.
Maybe tell her to join here .
I put a description of her here. But no she’s alr lean.

She’s literally doing fine now she understands. Plus she alr knew I just took her out of the denial. I don’t know why you’re so pressed about me telling her why she’s struggling in dating I mean she’s literally a subhuman. And I’m not this evil man you make me out to be I don’t get a kick out of it. Most times I lie to people so they can feel better but sometimes you just need to tell them. I’m not serving myself like I said before my life is fine and I literally have no reason to.
Silence, looks demon. You can paint any story you want but I see you as you are, a looks demon. Hopefully you figure something out before you take more souls

Mentally weak "Good looking" people weaponize their looks to make other people feel what they feel on the inside. Very classic "it doesn't feel wrong" so it's ok behavior. I am just telling the truth bro

abandoning my children doesn't feel wrong because how can NOT doing something be wrong? It feels neutral. All I'm doing is not thinking about them. And I even still love them!
That’s a very wild comparison that’s pretty unnecessary. And she keeps on coming to me about her insecurities and her struggles so why not help her ascend to get rid of those struggles. I didn’t just say she’s ugly af and leave it there. I’m actually going to help her fix it.

Silence, looks demon. You can paint any story you want but I see you as you are, a looks demon. Hopefully you figure something out before you take more souls
Bro what lmfaoooooo. You’re going on and on demonizing me for giving someone real help on how to stop being lonely when it comes to dating. Bro called me a looks demon I’m weak af.

That’s a very wild comparison that’s pretty unnecessary. And she keeps on coming to me about her insecurities and her struggles so why not help her ascend to get rid of those struggles. I didn’t just say she’s ugly af and leave it there. I’m actually going to help her fix it.
Yes looks demon, break her down so you can form a betrayal bond with her (the extremely emotionally intimate experience arising from betraying someone's trust), so you can "fix her" (self serving act to feed your ego)

Yes looks demon, break her down so you can form a betrayal bond with her (the extremely emotionally intimate experience arising from betraying someone's trust), so you can "fix her" (self serving act to feed your ego)
So what do I do since you’re the enlightened one. I just sit here and say “get a better personality” while she keeps on trying to date a subhuman. Is that going to help her.

So what do I do since you’re the enlightened one. I just sit here and say “get a better personality” while she keeps on trying to date a subhuman. Is that going to help her.
yes she can simply date a subhuman, making her lookist by blackpilling her would just raise her standards while her looks stay the same(looks maxing doesn't work, your looks standards raise more/faster than looks maxing could ever give you)

Anyways, i don't believe in changing yourself to fit societal expections no matter what. I want her to sacrifice herself by not looksmaxxing (looks maxing means the state of developing BDD, becoming more lookist, dissociating from yourself, running away from your physical body, parasuicide(inching closer to suicide)).

The implication of being a narcissistic looks demon is taking looks souls, sadly. There's not much more to tell you if you accept that

yes she can simply date a subhuman, making her lookist by blackpilling her would just raise her standards while her looks stay the same(looks maxing doesn't work, your looks standards raise more/faster than looks maxing could ever give you)

Anyways, i don't believe in changing yourself to fit societal expections no matter what. I want her to sacrifice herself by not looksmaxxing (looks maxing means the state of developing BDD, becoming more lookist, dissociating from yourself, running away from your physical body, parasuicide(inching closer to suicide)).

The implication of being a narcissistic looks demon is taking looks souls, sadly. There's not much more to tell you if you accept that
Sounds like you’re projecting a bad experience that happened to you and you’re taking your trauma out on me

I don’t have pictures of her but here’s a description

Bug eyes
Huge forehead
Recessed chin
Wide nose
Terrible ratios
All this on top of being a black girl
(Not saying black girls aren’t pretty but if you’re a black girl and below ltb you’re fucked)
i knew a half white half asian girl with all these attributes
she kept shittalking ppl to me cuz she thought we were friends
one day my friend snapped at said "HE DOESNT WANT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" in the middle of class
and then she started shittalking my friend to me :ROFLMAO:

i knew a half white half asian girl with all these attributes
she kept shittalking ppl to me cuz she thought we were friends
one day my friend snapped at said "HE DOESNT WANT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" in the middle of class
and then she started shittalking my friend to me :ROFLMAO:
Jfl

this thread is depressing, i’m sure she could ascend if you helped her. i feel like most people have the ability to ascend.