- Joined
- May 5, 2025
- Messages
- 5,759
- Solutions
- 1
- Reputation
- 15,229
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He probably reported him because he's ethnic.What did he report u for
Blended is ethnicHe probably reported him because he's ethnic.
valid nglHe probably reported him because he's ethnic.
I was talking about this fuckass jihadist.Blended is ethnic
How am I ethnicBlended is ethnic
Yes this was a statement blended is an ethnic manI was talking about this fuckass jihadist.
NO FUCKINF REAOSN JUST THIS PISS JUNKIE PICKING ON MEWhat did he report u for
RussianHow am I ethnic
And you're a white woman.Yes this was a statement blended is an ethnic man
He made a thread where he was flirting with tulip and she said she will ovulate soon and something like thatWhat did he report u for
Yeah like 30%Russian
True EVE just from that thenAnd you're a white woman.
n*****s would say you're a slavshit.Yeah like 30%
Did they remove ur lobotomy omgBlended is ethnic
I don’t even look that slav ngl kinda like David laidn*****s would say you're a slavshit.
I look like jeff seid.I don’t even look that slav ngl kinda like David laid
True EVE just from that then
That's over0 right there.
omg (i hate fat people) true EVE A10 too wow i have no words
hasan is turkish tho he is aryanHe probably reported him because he's ethnic.
In mumbai.hasan is turkish tho he is aryan
i got told im aryan i must be tru adam tbhhasan is turkish tho he is aryan
Does she knowHasan ur so cool my friend![]()
who's alt tbhHasan ur so cool my friend![]()
She doesn't know he's lowkeydeadinside.Does she know
i wishShe doesn't know he's lowkeydeadinside.
Know whatDoes she know
You'll know eventually.Know what
That this guy was flirting with tulip and she said corny stuff about ovulation and how she will give him satan after she gets pregnantKnow what
Who’s alt r uuuuYou'll know eventually.
Who’s alt r uuuu
You'll know eventually.
would you believe if i said thats me?Who’s alt r uuuu
Shut up gay kid.would you believe if i said thats me?
u wouldn’t be active at the same timewould you believe if i said thats me?
Who do you think I am, sweet holahola?u wouldn’t be active at the same time![]()
noShut up gay kid.
u just made it harder to guess by calling me sweet holaholaWho do you think I am, sweet holahola?
Im penisu just made it harder to guess by calling me sweet holahola
This guy reminds of of cr1stian so it's probably himWho’s alt r uuuu
no ur not and im not sweetIm penis
Not even close.This guy reminds of of cr1stian so it's probably him
i will shoot my shot @i_love_roostersNot even close.