Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

blended sentence from over0

I understand but this stuff about new reactions and esoteric cults is tremendously cringe
And? I just find it funny it’s not my problem she finds it cringe

I told her she can add me to ignore
 
Not against forum rules same kind of argument as you can't record private convos as evidence
You have no business talking about morals when you leak private conversations over silly stuff like that (I didn’t even do anything bad you just didn’t agree with my opinion)
 
no way you guys fell for this shitty engagement bait
She ignored me on discord cause probably ashamed of being such a rat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top