Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

blendedblade is such a ____

Intelligent kind guy
 
Chill dude as of l8 🤙🧿
 
What’s your fucking issues with me
I have explained many many times. I think it's fucked to defend a pdf for 1 and let's not mention befriending someone who is knowingly friends with someone who did something so fucked to one of ur "friends"
 
I have explained many many times. I think it's fucked to defend a pdf for 1 and let's not mention befriending someone who is knowingly friends with someone who did something so fucked to one of ur "friends"
1) nihilus is not a pdf

2) roosters wasn’t involved in that it was axi and Moggathon mostly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top