- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,219
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,395
she’s gonna confirm anything u ask he rlly dgaf@doll do you confirm this Jew f****t would stalk all my old posts and talk about me all day when I was banned ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
she’s gonna confirm anything u ask he rlly dgaf@doll do you confirm this Jew f****t would stalk all my old posts and talk about me all day when I was banned ?
Did anyone ask you fucking n****r?i ve had this guy blocked for a while now
if u have to say "im not mad", you lost the argument nglBruh what makes u think im madit’s just for emphasis
these normies are utterly brainwashed into thinking wageslaving is something of honor
that ass spreader would unironically post 3 threads per hour about you when you got banned, no idea why people still defend him@doll do you confirm this Jew f****t would stalk all my old posts and talk about me all day when I was banned ?
he thinks we’re mad cus he isBruh what makes u think im madit’s just for emphasis
I literally tagged him you braindead r****dDid anyone ask you fucking n****r?
Pom still misses him I guessthat ass spreader would unironically post 3 threads per hour about you when you got banned, no idea why people still defend him
Bruh what makes u think im madit’s just for emphasis
Ngl who tf r u broif u have to say "im not mad", you lost the argument ngl
im sexual chocolateNgl who tf r u broalso its cuz ts f*g thinks he got to me
I’m literally laying in bed chilling cause my body hurts after workout my heart rate is like 60he thinks we’re mad cus he is
its just a fact, ur unironically doing more than he ever did for uPom still misses him I guess
I tagged him you braindead r****d
n****r thinks this proved his point
"I can't believe ey88 painted his nails and shaved for a larp" wasn't even him broI meant when u were schizo posting abt mog and ey88
I literally tagged him you braindead r****d
I was in their discord and rejoined barely any words were said about you broLegit I just make rage bait threads for fun and they reply to me and I bet talk about me on discord
View attachment 157005
Ok I’ll take your word for it but still on com you make threats about me it’s just funnyI was in their discord and rejoined barely any words were said about you bro
I still think that females are collectively meta-thinking individuals (I’m generalising, girls) but not individually capable
You are always mentioning pompom for NO reasonI think it was Pom Pom who barked
no you dontI lowk fw blended on the down low but yh he’s doing too much
Cause she is gaslighting me too ?You are always mentioning pompom for NO reason
I want a medalverbalizing this is on par with saying "blacks are lower iq and more prone to criminal" and expecting a fields medal for it
so?Ok I’ll take your word for it but still on com you make threats about me it’s just funny
on my soul im rent freeYou are always mentioning pompom for NO reason
Nothing here that was said was untrueCause she is gaslighting me too ?
Bro is it ok if my shit won’t go hard on tren anymore I think I need cabergoline
grown man saying he’s being gaslitCause she is gaslighting me too ?
No ur just autistic and hypocritical and retardedBro is it ok if my shit won’t go hard on tren anymore I think I need cabergoline
I can’t believe I’m interacting here but why do you always feel spoken to?I think it was Pom Pom who barked
ON ALLAH Nihilus legit has some sort of spell on those cocksuckers cuz how are you gonna call us e whores when his dick is still in ur mouth @roostersThe esoteric circlejerk gotta be bottom 3 oat, then this f****t dean rly had to add a react for it as well
IM CRYINGON ALLAH Nihilus legit has some sort of spell on those cocksuckers cuz how are you gonna call us e whores when his dick is still in ur mouth @roosters
Idiot, I wrote it as a provocation disguised as “I’m saying something useful” to bait some femaleverbalizing this is on par with saying "blacks are lower iq and more prone to criminal" and acting like you just qualified for the next nobel prize
turboincel move
@faithful got roosters to turn gayON ALLAH Nihilus legit has some sort of spell on those cocksuckers cuz how are you gonna call us e whores when his dick is still in ur mouth @roosters
Bye byeON ALLAH Nihilus legit has some sort of spell on those cocksuckers cuz how are you gonna call us e whores when his dick is still in ur mouth @roosters
I mirin the frizz
sybau
You’re loved by pookie regardlesssybau
Only ones dick riding is that insufferable group of lowlife forum whores that have nothing to do with their lives other than spread drama and gossip. They’re literally hyper-fixated on me and what i do like i give a fuck about the attention deprived creatures.Maybe dolls just such a dick rider I perceived it as a circle jerk tbh
-slavshit btwI actually can’t I feel so much dumber interacting with ethnic girls here
I need to talk to darkening star more
And? At least I can pass as white-slavshit btw
Legit I just make rage bait threads for fun and they reply to me and I bet talk about me on discord
Out of every response you could've given me...this by far has to be the most cucked shit i've ever readAnd? At least I can pass as white
All gymcels are cucksOut of every response you could've given me...this by far has to be the most cucked shit i've ever read