Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

body in the river didnt even leave a note

dipenhydramine

please stop me
Banned
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
14,559
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 23h
Reputation
41,984
@Mandy? u knoe this one πŸ€”

Should've left it at hello
Body in the river, didn't even leave a note
'Cause her heart's so warm, but her flesh's so soaked
Hear- Heart's so warm, but her flesh's so soaked
Heart's so warm, but her flesh's so soaked
I just can't remember but that's all I really know
Poem that she wrote, it's a poem that she wrote
Take the lace of her corset it's a wonder how she choked
Poem that she wrote, it's a poem that she wrote
Take the lace of her corset it's a wonder how she cho-
That was just a joke, that was just a joke
That was just a joke, that was just a joke
That was just a joke, that was just a joke
Don't know where she lies, but she'll never be alone again, again
Something's in the fridge
Again, again
I don't need no friends
Should've left it at hello
Should've left it at hello
Should've left it at hello
Body in the river, didn't even leave a note
'Cause her heart's so warm, but her flesh's so soaked
I just can't remember but that's all I really know
Poem that she wrote, it's a poem that she wrote
Take the lace of her corset it's a wonder how she choked
That was just a joke, that was just a joke
Don't know where she lies, but she'll never be alone again, again
Something's in the fridge
Again, again
I don't need no friends
Should've left it at hello
Body in the river, didn't even leave a note
'Cause her heart's so warm, but her flesh's so soaked
I just can't remember but that's all I really know
Poem that she wrote, it's a poem that she wrote
Take the lace of her corset it's a wonder how she choked
That was just a joke, that was just a joke
Don't know where she lies, but she'll never be alone again, again
Something's in the fridge
Again, again
I don't need no friends
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top