Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bonesmashing nasal bone

Rico

I'm not very happy and confident about my nose. My nose is crooked and the tip is kinda big so I was thinking about if smashing the nasal bone (part above the nose bridge) would be ok, so the nose overall would get that kind of "allignment"401

dude, I was trying to ask the same thing, but Idk, man, I might just try it out, so that my nose goes straight to the brow, instead of before it.

So bonesmash everyday what about giving your bones heal day then start over. Everyday with no breaks?

So bonesmash everyday what about giving your bones heal day then start over. Everyday with no breaks?
I was thinking about something like "soft bonesmashing" where you basically do it softly over a long period of time and whatnot, closer to mewing.

I'm not very happy and confident about my nose. My nose is crooked and the tip is kinda big so I was thinking about if smashing the nasal bone (part above the nose bridge) would be ok, so the nose overall would get that kind of "allignment"View attachment 401
You're out of your mind

I'm not very happy and confident about my nose. My nose is crooked and the tip is kinda big so I was thinking about if smashing the nasal bone (part above the nose bridge) would be ok, so the nose overall would get that kind of "allignment"View attachment 401
same as you bro idl my nose but i wouldt bonesmash tbh,im afraid i could f**k it up worse

I tried it and don’t recommend it,I ended up with a small bump

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The bridge of my nose
I kinda want to make it wider because it’s too narrow
Why would you bonesmash the bridge? We are talking about bonesmashing the nasal bone BECAUSE of a big bridge because it could look better then

Don't bonesmash your nose if you don't have a big nose bridge even when your nose is narrow because a big nose bridge by itself looks bad

Last edited:

Back