Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion both my mom and dad have better browridge than me

dextermogin

boatsman on the river of Styx triple six
i am 18 so this is prob cope but will fixing my T grow my browridge? ive been low T all my life. Also, my mom has thicker wrists than me as well but im not sure if its fat or bone

i am 18 so this is prob cope but will fixing my T grow my browridge? ive been low T all my life. Also, my mom has thicker wrists than me as well but im not sure if its fat or bone
Could I possibly get a picture of that mom and that dad of yours? Take one of them when they're in the shower. Just go in the bathroom acting like you gotta take a pee when they're in there. Does your shower have a curtain?

IMG_20240928_121340.jpgIMG_20240928_121355.jpg

Just go over the curtain like this.

Could I possibly get a picture of that mom and that dad of yours? Take one of them when they're in the shower. Just go in the bathroom acting like you gotta take a pee when they're in there. Does your shower have a curtain?

View attachment 43560View attachment 43561

Just go over the curtain like this.
My n***a need to clean that bathroom. (joke)

Back