Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

bout to buy aromasin

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Knowledgeable
Established Member
I’m buying pfizer aromasin off otc online store. Some people on .org were talking about it being a real source, I looked up the trust pilot and it had good reviews, also the price is good.

I plan on mailbox camping, because a lot of reviews mentioned that the source gives you real time shipping tracking and it’s summer so i’m home 24/7

I’ll take 6.25 mg every day (cutting the 25 mg pills into 4ths with a pill cutting device) for probably the next year and a half to two years

I will place the order in the next few days, I just have to put money on a debit card first but then i’ll do it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
currently 6ft (182cm) 14M, hoping to be 6’6”

before you say that that won’t happen, I plan on achieving this by leading an optimal lifestyle, taking the aromasin for the next two years, combined with T4 + zinc and selenium, and possibly some type of growth hormone secretagogue, and I believe that after that I should be around 6’3”

then I’ll try microfracturing/stretching/maximizing cartilage between vertabrae and hopefully I can get up to 6’4” or 6’5”

if i’m lucky then maybe someday I’ll reach 6’6”

before you say that that won’t happen, I plan on achieving this by leading an optimal lifestyle, taking the aromasin for the next two years, combined with T4 + zinc and selenium, and possibly some type of growth hormone secretagoguesecretagogue, and I believe that after that I should be around 6’3”

then I’ll try microfracturing/stretching/maximizing cartilage between vertabrae and hopefully I can get up to 6’4” or 6’5”

Do you legit think 6 foot is not good? If anything I'd taper your expectations to 6'2. Unless you gain access to hgh or use Chinese hgh I do not think 6'6 is going to happen unless your family actually has members that got around to that? I mean hey if you achieve this then cool. The max my family has been based on what iv seen is 6'3 and iv gotten to 6 foot to 5'11. If I was to take hgh the best I think I could have gotten to is 6'3 based on the growth patterns in my own family. Though you did say your taking hgh secretagogue though the effectiveness is not as strong.

Do you legit think 6 foot is not good? If anything I'd taper your expectations to 6'2. Unless you gain access to hgh or use Chinese hgh I do not think 6'6 is going to happen unless your family actually has members that got around to that? I mean hey if you achieve this then cool. The max my family has been based on what iv seen is 6'3 and iv gotten to 6 foot to 5'11. If I was to take hgh the best I think I could have gotten to is 6'3 based on the growth patterns in my own family. Though you did say your taking hgh secretagogue though the effectiveness is not as strong.
It's possible he hits 6'4, but 6'5 and 6'6 are definitely unlikely

before you say that that won’t happen, I plan on achieving this by leading an optimal lifestyle, taking the aromasin for the next two years, combined with T4 + zinc and selenium, and possibly some type of growth hormone secretagogue, and I believe that after that I should be around 6’3”

wym by optimal lifestyle

because everyone has different opinions of whats optimal

that takes a lot of dedication, time and patiance, and those 3 thinks can really make life taste like shit. Is it not better to just give up? Eating bullshit for fun, drinking alone, staying away from people?

Not possible

If your 6ft at 14 you will one hundred percent get up to 6'6 without products, you haven't reached your second puberty growth spurt (which is your biggest at around 15-16) If you think the product is needed then go for it however I think you can achieve it naturally

6 ft is enough to not be a manlet (for now), but you can’t deny that taller is better. Also I am aware that 6’6” is unrealistic, but shoot for the moon and you’ll land among the stars or whatever

6 ft is enough to not be a manlet (for now), but you can’t deny that taller is better. Also I am aware that 6’6” is unrealistic, but shoot for the moon and you’ll land among the stars or whatever
6ft is still in the top 10 percent of guys

It's possible he hits 6'4, but 6'5 and 6'6 are definitely unlikely
ik, I don’t have my heart set on 6’6” it just seems like a good height

6’4” is more realistic and almost as good

wym by optimal lifestyle
number one thing is consistent high quality sleep, 9+ hours each night

also making sure I don’t have any deficiencies, I take beef liver, multivitamins, vitamin D, etc

and eating a high protein diet, lots of organ meats, beef, eggs, dairy etc

6ft is still in the top 10 percent of guys
yeah but in the current day and age it isn’t enough to get noticed as tall, yk? I am grateful that I am 6ft, because at least it can’t be considered short, but in my experience a 6ft tall guy doesn’t stick out in a group of people.

to stand out in a crowd and get noticed by women based on sheer height, a guy has to be like 6’3” or above

If your 6ft at 14 you will one hundred percent get up to 6'6 without products, you haven't reached your second puberty growth spurt (which is your biggest at around 15-16) If you think the product is needed then go for it however I think you can achieve it naturally
I doubt I could reach 6’6” naturally, I am in late tanner stage 4.

that’s why I’m hopping on the aromasin

Back