- Joined
- Aug 30, 2025
- Messages
- 1,482
- Online time
- 2d 6h
- Reputation
- 3,015
I am good looking.
Insanely good looking.
So good looking I have to lucid dream to try and experience a day in the life of a sub-chadlite.
But anyways, because I have morals and believe in karma, I get with mtbs and htbs so that they feel better (think of it like charity)
So if you are a female - you are lucky.
Furthermore, I am so insanley rich I fund cosmetic surgeries.
Recently, I helped @IMPORTANT: ascend to chadlite.
I also booked the consultation for @Grilldaddy83 rhino and his surgery.
Insanely good looking.
So good looking I have to lucid dream to try and experience a day in the life of a sub-chadlite.
But anyways, because I have morals and believe in karma, I get with mtbs and htbs so that they feel better (think of it like charity)
So if you are a female - you are lucky.
Furthermore, I am so insanley rich I fund cosmetic surgeries.
Recently, I helped @IMPORTANT: ascend to chadlite.
I also booked the consultation for @Grilldaddy83 rhino and his surgery.