Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bp lowkey retarded jusf have fun tbh

Lowkey Missed you bro did you have any slays in Vegas ?
1 I think, ir was really nice. Missed this place too as well also im getting a job soon perhaps I can afford peptides in the future!
 
1000040500.jpg
 
What do you wanna work as also what peptides are you getting
Think just a stocker. Right now Im thinking about pinning GHK and BPC. Dont want anything too extreme. I also bought Selank semax and dihexa for school
 
Think just a stocker. Right now Im thinking about pinning GHK and BPC. Dont want anything too extreme. I also bought Selank semax and dihexa for school
I’m gathering for LL surgery, probably will take a lot of time until I have the money tho
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Nah also it isn’t 50k it’s like 20-30 in turkey

I feel like you are just insecure of your height unless you both women and men always tower over you? It could be selection bias that "everyone" is taller on the street. Of course, I do not know where you live, only assumptions.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




I feel like you are just insecure of your height unless you both women and men always tower over you? It could be selection bias that "everyone" is taller on the street. Of course, I do not know where you live, only assumptions.
Yah I’m insecure about my height cause I was like 5,4 at 15 and I was bullied a lot. Anyways rep my replays
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top