Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Breast enlargement

Results from bee pollen are definitely not guaranteed. Not everyone’s boob size changes due to estrogen fluctuations, it’s rarely the case. Breast size is determined by the amount of estrogen and progestin in the body, which can differ depending on days in your cycle or simple genetics. Birth control or increased dietary fat intake can help grow breasts alongside lowering stress and testosterone. Bee pollen whether topical or ingested can also cause nausea, period problems, rashes, and anaphylaxis so plz be careful if u use this!! However, everyone is different so just consult with a doctor.
Never I did, it’s a boy

Are you being real
You can’t just increase your cup size liek that by doing bench press
Most women gain cup size after pregnancy and thats’s it.

View attachment 45173
I never knew breast fetishsims is a thing, I thought it was natural to like breasts.
men increase their chest size by doing chest exercises so why wouldn't it be the same for women?

men increase their chest size by doing chest exercises so why wouldn't it be the same for women?
chest exercise increases the muscles underneath the breast lifting it, but the cup size is only effected by hormonal fluctuations and genetics. it is a gland/fatty tissue muscle separate from the chest.

chest exercise increases the muscles underneath the breast lifting it, but the cup size is only effected by hormonal fluctuations and genetics. it is a gland/fatty tissue muscle separate from the chest.
the muscle grows which makes the breasts appear larger, u cant tell the difference with the naked eye

the muscle grows which makes the breasts appear larger, u cant tell the difference with the naked eye
You sure can feel it tho lmao. Also while sometimes it gives a lifted appearance due to genetics some women don’t look like they have bigger boobs but rather broader shoulders and a wider upper body. Boobs come in many shapes too, some of which are not complimented well by chest exercises. At the end of the day you can definitely tell the difference, but push up bras and fitted clothing exist for a reason

I am A cup rn (probably smaller than that) What can I do to get larger breasts? Will increasing my estrogen levels help?
Post a pic of the shape, depending on the shape I’d be able to tell if you just need to grow up or if there’d need to be some extra enhancements like estrogen

Drink cow's milk, eat foods high in soy and beef. But uh be careful about eating too much soy or you might get breast cancer. Would avoid implants die to risk of BII. Gaining weight is realllyyyy risky since you have no idea where the fat is gonna go. You can always compensate by getting an ass, plenty of girls have gotten absolute dumptrucks just from going to the gym and eating properly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
d6rk.knight Female Looksmaxxing 40
n9wiff Off-Topic 8