Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Bro claviculars case is sadder than I imagined

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,689
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
87,939
Location
Mumbai, India
They say he’s facing 15 years in Arizona prison I think probably gonna get cut down to the minimum but even then 1 year would still be a lot

They are keeping his ass in Arizona I think he went there cause he’s banned from every night club in Florida due to the MOUSTACHE MAN song he played with the other redpill nigs
 
didnt he just walk a fashion show
The update I saw was from 1 day ago he probably bailed himself out of jail but still can’t leave the state they were mentioning he’s at fleeing risk due to not having any ties there
 
They say he’s facing 15 years in Arizona prison I think probably gonna get cut down to the minimum but even then 1 year would still be a lot

They are keeping his ass in Arizona I think he went there cause he’s banned from every night club in Florida due to the MOUSTACHE MAN song he played with the other redpill nigs
Imagine you care about some fgt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top