Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation bro I fucking love cranberry juice

Do u mix it with anything 😓 or u just drinking straight citric acid
 
Brotha cranberries don't really contain any natural sugar themselves so your just drinking like 70 grams added sugar that's going straight to spike your insulin and fuck your gh
 
Brotha cranberries don't really contain any natural sugar themselves so your just drinking like 70 grams added sugar that's going straight to spike your insulin and fuck your gh
I know that's y I said not cranberry cocktail which includes sugar I mean regular cranberry juice
 
its the yummiest thing ever and I don't mean cranberry cocktail I mean actual cranberry juice like :love::love::love::love:
ik that kitty good :cool: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ok but in all seriousness its my favorite drink
I love making a mix with ginger and pineapple juice with that really yummy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top