Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bro I miss my bow and arrow

s3amoonbear

Supreme gentleman, (1)4 almost (1)5
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Messages
3,056
Solutions
1
Online time
6d 6h
Reputation
4,574
Right as I got accurate it was lost and my bitch ass lil siblings broke my arrows playing with them, I was legit good asf, when I buy a gun Imma get real accurate and hunt
 
yeah when you get a gun tell me so I can stay away
 
Just noticed that last line is sinister, I meant hunt animals
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top