Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i drew br br patapim and me and my table mates tucked him in on the centre of our table very cuteI made this face View attachment 322868
rn my friend is studying
were supposed to be doing state-test prep but i'm boredrn my friend is studying
lmaooo I did all my shit already so I'm js chilling while she finishes a project our bitchy teacher gave uswere supposed to be doing state-test prep but i'm bored
teach is off da go guardian but my friend just turned me and showed me chojo from yandere sim and said my hair looks like hislmaooo I did all my shit already so I'm js chilling while she finishes a project our bitchy teacher gave us
the other occult guy mogsteach is off da go guardian but my friend just turned me and showed me chojo from yandere sim and said my hair looks like his