Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bro she has a bf

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
Unironically feeling like a chad rn, coworker wants to see me once her shift is over but like… n***a, you have a bf. I only flirted with her bc I knew I probably could get away with it and for practice. I didn’t mean it to actually lead to anything. Fuck
 
Unironically feeling like a chad rn, coworker wants to see me once her shift is over but like… n***a, you have a bf. I only flirted with her bc I knew I probably could get away with it and for practice. I didn’t mean it to actually lead to anything. Fuck
Okay htn
 
Unironically feeling like a chad rn, coworker wants to see me once her shift is over but like… n***a, you have a bf. I only flirted with her bc I knew I probably could get away with it and for practice. I didn’t mean it to actually lead to anything. Fuck
chad tales
 
Ghost her and tell her bf,

Make a friend for life if she is actually trying to do what you think she is
Yeah, if I try doing that he’s gonna be like “why were you flirting in the first place” I’m not exactly innocent either. I’ve told her not rn because I’ve got shit to do (I fucking don’t)
 
Uh so… instead of cutting it off completely I rescheduled buuut it’s okay. I tell her nah eventually. Hopefully.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top