- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,689
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 87,939
- Location
- Mumbai, India
some of the shit u hear on discord literally traumatising
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can I get an example bigdih?some of the shit u hear on discord literally traumatising
yea lotta lore on theresome of the shit u hear on discord literally traumatising
It is petty. I have seen worse on the sharties. There is a reason why I rarely ever touch discord.some of the shit u hear on discord literally traumatising
Join the server and get on callCan I get an example bigdih?
Grilldaddy server?Join the server and get on call
there’s probably some orgy happening in this vc rnGrilldaddy server?
im pretty sure their in the esex vc rnthere’s probably some orgy happening in this vc rn
What do you meansome of the shit u hear on discord literally traumatising