- Joined
- Nov 5, 2024
- Messages
- 12,247
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 22d 22h
- Reputation
- 46,379
I just logged onto 136 notifications
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@DNR classicI just logged onto 136 notifications
why am i tagged? i did not do this
Wrong place, wrong time...why am i tagged? i did not do this
Thanks for the repswhy am i tagged? i did not do this
Ahh yes spuffy the famous repper
I logged into 263 dawg I was genuinenly shockedI just logged onto 136 notifications
we are both yellow, crazywhy am i tagged? i did not do this
Ay give me a second to change my colourwe are both yellow, crazy
i am about to change it. seems to be a miss on my endwe are both yellow, crazy
Hannah!we are both yellow, crazy
It's sarcastic spuffywhy am i tagged? i did not do this
dont you dareAy give me a second to change my colour
I think it fits ngldont you dare
why was i the target? as i was typing this it hit me that maybe its because people say i dont repIt's sarcastic spuffy![]()
He is gonna tbhdont you dare
dean has promised me a light pink sparkly, the neon pink does not suit my needs. until then, im stuck with yellow. i'm not complaining, it gives me pink lemon aurai am about to change it. seems to be a miss on my end
why we all yellow..I think it fits ngl
youre kidding. im going to murder somebodydean has promised me a light pink sparkly, the neon pink does not suit my needs. until then, im stuck with yellow. i'm not complaining, it gives me pink lemon aura
He's going to ask you out soondean has promised me a light pink sparkly, the neon pink does not suit my needs. until then, im stuck with yellow. i'm not complaining, it gives me pink lemon aura
oh gosh damn you.I think it fits ngl
You’re overthinking it , I tagged you cause you were the only notification I had other than dnr this Morningwhy was i the target? as i was typing this it hit me that maybe its because people say i dont rep
No profanityoh gosh damn you.
coolio. my badYou’re overthinking it , I tagged you cause you were the only notification I had other than dnr thus Morning
Word
17 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 18 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 + 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 + 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊 + 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗*𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎 + 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗 + 𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊 + 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊 + 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚌𝚔 + 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴
hm: @Travis Bickle @twinkdestroyer @JeezyTheSnowman @BlendedBlade🧿 @larp67 @ela67 @over0 @pepelkant
Spot on.why was i the target? as i was typing this it hit me that maybe its because people say i dont rep
im more like the newest/current superman.
well, don't pressure him into backing out now@Dean wtf man
im gonna crash outwell, don't pressure him into backing out now
thank youA thank you would be nice
Thank you, DNRA thank you would be nice
A thank you would be nice
