Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Brought tears to my eyes

fashist

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
9,326
Online time
26d 15h
Reputation
27,483
IMG_0442.png

@Smallville
 
I’m glad to hear that!!! Are you enjoying it?
Very much
I understand your tom welling obsession now
It’s funny the day I became addicted to this site again was the day you came back 🥹🥹
 
Very much
I understand your tom welling obsession now
It’s funny the day I became addicted to this site again was the day you came back 🥹🥹
Telephatically connected! Enjoy the show, it’s amazing just as you are :) 👍
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top