Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious [BRUTAL] [RAGE] It’s officially over, my life is meaningless

Dandelions

Bonesmashing Everyday Until I Get Lean
Reputable
Established
I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE, WORST DAY EVER. I BEGIN MY DREAM WITH A BINGE EATING NIGHTMARE AND I WOKE UP WITH MY HEART BEATING RAPIDLY BECASUE I THOUGH I BINGE ATE, THEN FOR SOME REASON MY HAIR WAS JUST COMPLETELY FLAT AND TRAFFIC AT SCHOOL MADE ME LATE, ALREADY OFF TO A FUCKING BAD START. THE GIRL I FOUND ATTRACTIVE (THIS BITCH IS LIKE A 5’3 MTB BUT STILL IMO), I SAW HER WITH A FUCKING 6’4 LEAN HTN WHITE GUY. HE WAS MAKING HER LAUGH AND SHE CLEARLY HAS BEEN FUCKING HIM FOR A WHILE NOW I BET. FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR IM A LTN COTTON SLAVE PICKER I HAVE NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. THEN THESE FUCKING f****t n*****s KEPT PEER PRESSURING ME INTO ASKING A GIRL FOR HER NUMBER, FUCKING GAY BULLIES AND I CAVED IN BECAUSE THEY WOULDNT STOP HARASSING ME. SHE WAS A FUCKING ETHNIC BIG NOSED JEW LOOKING BROWN SHITSKIN LTB, AND WHAT DO YOU THINK HER REACTION WAS???? SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH DISGUST AND LOOKED AWAY. THE FUCKING CUMSKIN FAGS LAUGHED AT ME AND CALLED ME AN INCEL AND KEPT MAKING FUN OF ME THROUGHOUT CLASS. IM FUCKING DONE WITH LIFE, I HATE IT, I HATE MY LIFE. IM NEVER SPEAKING TO ANY OTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEINGN AGAIN. THERES NO FUCKING WAY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wtf
and on a friday
dont cave to those fags
Bro for real worst fucking friday ever. I’m not anymore, I swear I’ll stop talking to anyone at school, will just bring my airpods in and hope for the best. Unless a girl approaches me and is serious then i’m done with these fucking whores and dumb dudes man. I can’t anymore, it’s crazy how subhuman I am. Fuck these people bro, legit fuck them all. I hate my life man, I need to go through this shit for 2 more years. it’s over

That's unbelievably brutal, praying tomorrow is better for you 🙏
It’s a Friday and we have a 3 day weekend, but yeah it’ll probably be better. I’m just gonna play fortnite all day. On a good note, I measured myslef and I’m down to 175.4 now. Not too shabby, i’m getting a lot closer to my lean goal.

I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE, WORST DAY EVER. I BEGIN MY DREAM WITH A BINGE EATING NIGHTMARE AND I WOKE UP WITH MY HEART BEATING RAPIDLY BECASUE I THOUGH I BINGE ATE, THEN FOR SOME REASON MY HAIR WAS JUST COMPLETELY FLAT AND TRAFFIC AT SCHOOL MADE ME LATE, ALREADY OFF TO A FUCKING BAD START. THE GIRL I FOUND ATTRACTIVE (THIS BITCH IS LIKE A 5’3 MTB BUT STILL IMO), I SAW HER WITH A FUCKING 6’4 LEAN HTN WHITE GUY. HE WAS MAKING HER LAUGH AND SHE CLEARLY HAS BEEN FUCKING HIM FOR A WHILE NOW I BET. FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR IM A LTN COTTON SLAVE PICKER I HAVE NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. THEN THESE FUCKING f****t n*****s KEPT PEER PRESSURING ME INTO ASKING A GIRL FOR HER NUMBER, FUCKING GAY BULLIES AND I CAVED IN BECAUSE THEY WOULDNT STOP HARASSING ME. SHE WAS A FUCKING ETHNIC BIG NOSED JEW LOOKING BROWN SHITSKIN LTB, AND WHAT DO YOU THINK HER REACTION WAS???? SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH DISGUST AND LOOKED AWAY. THE FUCKING CUMSKIN FAGS LAUGHED AT ME AND CALLED ME AN INCEL AND KEPT MAKING FUN OF ME THROUGHOUT CLASS. IM FUCKING DONE WITH LIFE, I HATE IT, I HATE MY LIFE. IM NEVER SPEAKING TO ANY OTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEINGN AGAIN. THERES NO FUCKING WAY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How'd they even know what an incel was? I thought that was just a term blackpilled people knew

i remember my binge eating dreams back then, they sucked.
make sure you aren’t restricting too much, good luck man.🙏
Dreams? I think you mean nightmares. Also I’m not, but if I am it doesn’t matter. I’ve got extremely good discipline that i’ve built over the year so it won’t matter. The protein intake is good too.

How'd they even know what an incel was? I thought that was just a term blackpilled people knew
I legit have no idea. They told me I was acting like an incel and I got pissed…. Those dudes just made the day complete shit, easily the worst day of my life. It wasn’t too bad up until that point, and the girl tlaking to that fucking chad really has been fucking with me because i I know I’m not even close to being lean and i’m no where near his looks level. Just tough man, it’s actually over

THEN THESE FUCKING f****t n*****s KEPT PEER PRESSURING ME INTO ASKING A GIRL FOR HER NUMBER, FUCKING GAY BULLIES AND I CAVED IN BECAUSE THEY WOULDNT STOP HARASSING ME. SHE WAS A FUCKING ETHNIC BIG NOSED JEW LOOKING BROWN SHITSKIN LTB, AND WHAT DO YOU THINK HER REACTION WAS???? SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH DISGUST AND LOOKED AWAY. THE FUCKING CUMSKIN FAGS LAUGHED AT ME AND CALLED ME AN INCEL AND KEPT MAKING FUN OF ME THROUGHOUT CLASS.
this shit did NOT happen :kekw::kekw:

sorry bruh i thought it was a larp post lmao
I wish it was.
im sure many people know it
Probably yeah, I don’t know why they called me an incel though. I guess they don’t understand the meaning but that’s fucking crazy to call someone you don’t know an incel, I hope he burns in hell for the rest of eternity

I legit have no idea. They told me I was acting like an incel and I got pissed…. Those dudes just made the day complete shit, easily the worst day of my life. It wasn’t too bad up until that point, and the girl tlaking to that fucking chad really has been fucking with me because i I know I’m not even close to being lean and i’m no where near his looks level. Just tough man, it’s actually over
not over bro, rejection happens. i got basically ghosted/rejected everytime ive tried anything at all. just focus on being your best self and just imagine how it would feel to reject those that once rejected you, that is what keeps me going. i literally won’t stop until i mog them all☠️😭

not over bro, rejection happens. i got basically ghosted/rejected everytime ive tried anything at all. just focus on being your best self and just imagine how it would feel to reject those that once rejected you, that is what keeps me going. i literally won’t stop until i mog them all☠️😭
I agree and that’s what i’m doing, but the proccess takes so long. That’s the issue, the shit that happens in between is what really kills me man.

I agree and that’s what i’m doing, but the proccess takes so long. That’s the issue, the shit that happens in between is what really kills me man.
Yeah it's a tough process. When I was an acne cel I would do everything in my power to avoid talking with people, especially any controversial topics because I was so scared of getting made fun of infront of a bunch of people

Yeah it's a tough process. When I was an acne cel I would do everything in my power to avoid talking with people, especially any controversial topics because I was so scared of getting made fun of infront of a bunch of people
Gonna do the same bro. It’s not worth talking to or jestering for people who don’t like you/care about you. I hate sounding like a nihilist, but even making loyal friends who treat you well and being respected by people is a chad trait. You need to be good looking for it.

Gonna do the same bro. It’s not worth talking to or jestering for people who don’t like you/care about you. I hate sounding like a nihilist, but even making loyal friends who treat you well and being respected by people is a chad trait. You need to be good looking for it.
Yeah I agree even as a Christian. The Bible says "Man (mankind) looketh on the outward appearance, but God looketh on the heart." People sure do look on the outward appearance, Bible was extremely right with that one

Yeah I agree even as a Christian. The Bible says "Man (mankind) looketh on the outward appearance, but God looketh on the heart." People sure do look on the outward appearance, Bible was extremely right with that one
That’s a good quote, I’ll use it to fight against normieis who say looks don’t matter. If even God is blackpilled that’s how you know it’s over

That’s a good quote, I’ll use it to fight against normieis who say looks don’t matter. If even God is blackpilled that’s how you know it’s over
Yep at least God doesn't look at outward appearance but the heart. But he tells us that people are blackpilled

thats so fucking shitty sorry that happened on the bright side u didnt binge eat
I don’t binge eat anymore luckily, it took me like 2 years to fix though. But yeah you’re right the fat loss is still going good so I guess it’s not entirely over 🤷

Yep at least God doesn't look at outward appearance but the heart. But he tells us that people are blackpilled
That’s what I meant.

it does take long, i get it bro it’s HARD. i look in the mirror and just poke at my cheeks bc i always notice how bloated they are. same with my bf% it literally kills me. good things take time tho, soon enough you’ll mog the shit out of each person who’s rejected or made fun of you. everyone in the forum will.💯

Stay focused, stay positive. Rewards will come if you remain persistent. There’s always a way if you create one.

It’s a Friday and we have a 3 day weekend, but yeah it’ll probably be better. I’m just gonna play fortnite all day. On a good note, I measured myslef and I’m down to 175.4 now. Not too shabby, i’m getting a lot closer to my lean goal.
Lean mogs me jfl

In the future don’t cave to them and only approach girls if they give true IOIs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Flame_Falcon Off-Topic 10
crazymonkey Off-Topic 6
T Off-Topic 12
TonyTheLooksmaxxDR Off-Topic 19