Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Butekyo breathing

N

Neo

• Breathe using the nose
  • Diaphragm breathing
  • Breathe less
  • The nose has over 30 functions
  • Nitric oxide is produced in the nasal cavity.
    • Sterilises incoming air
    • Opens up airways
    • Enhances oxygen absorption in the blood
  • Mouth breathing lowers IQ slightly (ded srs)
  • 50% of children are mouth breathers
  • All animals naturally nose breath
    • Chad nasal breather vs virgin mouth breather : virginvschad
  • nose breathing makes you attractive
  • Adenoid face is linked to brain fog.
  • Improves asthma
  • Improves quality of sleep
  • Improves focus
  • Improves stress and anxiety
  • Improves athletic performance
Butekyo breathing
Breathing Charts of Doctor Buteyko’s Discovery ...

1. short inhale.
  2. short exhale.
  3. hold nose
  4. count number of steps you can take whilst you hold you nose.
    1. If you can only do less than sixty, then you likely have allergies.
  5. repeat daily try and reach 80 steps or over.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can get to 80. if i go higher i feel like i'm about to pee myself

If u combine

i theorise that cheekbones will expand due to an increase in nasal cavity space.
Any evidence /proof for this?

what are your thoughts on the wim hof breathing method?

what are your thoughts on the wim hof breathing method?
it sounds pretty cool to control your physiology with the power of your breathe, there are many examples of this type of breath like the Gracie family who used breathing techniques too spar hours on end. I'm gonna research more into that. Also you can get high of your breathing it's called holotropic breathing.

It's over
I look like the man in the bottom picture
  • Mouth breathing lowers IQ slightly (ded srs)
  • Adenoid face is linked to brain fog.

I have both of these as well
It's over for many

Thanks for the information though, hopefully it'll combat these.

cope

chad can literally go trough puberty with his mouth fully pried open by a car jack and still has a forward grown face, perfect teeth, good cheekbones and high IQ

cope

chad can literally go trough puberty with his mouth fully pried open by a car jack and still has a forward grown face, perfect teeth, good cheekbones and high IQ
tell me when you find that unicorn

tell me when you find that unicorn
there was literally a video posted on looksmax.me before of a retarded chad who has seizures having his mouth open drooling like a r****d and having straight teeth and an insanely sharp jaw and insane cheekbones

there was literally a video posted on looksmax.me before of a retarded chad who has seizures having his mouth open drooling like a r****d and having straight teeth and an insanely sharp jaw and insane cheekbones
he's like nw7 and he has 0 nerd neck which allows for forward growth.

Im f*****g recessed as shit and have f*****g brain fog all the time, don't even know if its caused by my f****d up mental state or f****d up face and thyroid. Everything is f*****g wrong with me i want to er myself

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ov2ye Off-Topic 5
yathxrth Off-Topic 3
B Looksmaxxing 3
Shrek Looksmaxxing 4