D
Deleted member 77539
Guest
It was already to late, it’s so brutal
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dude I could have been 6,1calm it bro looks aint everything damn
who gives a fuck stop stressing what you cant change its a major looksminDude I could have been 6,1
when is it too late? And is it worth it for the risks and costIt was already to late, it’s so brutal
When I already had hit my max heightWhen did you find out about it
It’s to late when your growth plates close and it’s worth the costwhen is it too late? And is it worth it for the risks and cost
How would you know that without going to a doctorIt’s to late when your growth plates close and it’s worth the cost
If you haven’t grown for 1-2 years or if you have hit your max heightHow would you know that without going to a doctor
GoodI just ordered some GH