Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Calculate your SMV

The only real pill that is the truth is the emerald pill. EVERY FUCKING THING MATTERS. All possibilities matter; everything that could apply automatically becomes important, so everything matters. You don't know what kind of woman or man you're dealing with, so you can't prepare yourself with a specific pill. It's best to be generally good at everything to maximize your chances. There, that is the one and only pill: the emerald pill.
This is a good and interesting take tbh. I just think that maybe for this pill some things of importance have to be ranked as priority(face/looks) , this is due to the amount of time we have and also the effort for most things. Usually fashion and all these other miniscule things unless shouldnt be dwelled on for more than 10 mins a day. Also anyone who looksmaxxes should know it should seem as "effortless" no foid is gonna like u if u tell her ur godly skincare stack + the amount of peptides you pin 3-4 times a day and your autismo theoretical bone lengthening device. Looksmaxxing should be quick and adopted to only fit a criteria of your life that you shouldnt obsess about because most of it you cant control and surgery, then you focus on money which also plays into different divots of your life and can overall improve it. Like I spend a pretty good chunk of time here maybe an hour or two at the most but, rotting is only for sub4's imo. We should make a new thread about this its very interesting.

Check out this website: https://smvcalculator.com/index.php and fill everything out honestly. Then, post your score so we can compare our results.

It calculates your SMV (sexual market value), which factors in your looks, wealth, and other elements to give you an idea of where you stand in the dating/sexual market.

Here's mine
View attachment 40549
it's tough for a male to get a high score on this website. Social media influence hit me the hardest, but I still got a decent number. Don't try to lie because I'll be able to tell based on your outcome. I am maxed out in many areas, yet still only reached this score. If you get something like a 9, you're probably a superstar Chad, model, or billionaire which means you are lying.

@sigma @Clone @pompompurino @fable @Whitepill @girlfailure @RAJ GHRANDHICK @maria12 @d6rk.knight @n9wiff @Slicer @Jova
Screenshot_2024-09-15-09-19-37.png

I got bad teeth, don't earn much money, and have no social media.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a good and interesting take tbh. I just think that maybe for this pill some things of importance have to be ranked as priority(face/looks) , this is due to the amount of time we have and also the effort for most things. Usually fashion and all these other miniscule things unless shouldnt be dwelled on for more than 10 mins a day. Also anyone who looksmaxxes should know it should seem as "effortless" no foid is gonna like u if u tell her ur godly skincare stack + the amount of peptides you pin 3-4 times a day and your autismo theoretical bone lengthening device. Looksmaxxing should be quick and adopted to only fit a criteria of your life that you shouldnt obsess about because most of it you cant control and surgery, then you focus on money which also plays into different divots of your life and can overall improve it. Like I spend a pretty good chunk of time here maybe an hour or two at the most but, rotting is only for sub4's imo. We should make a new thread about this its very interesting.
Maybe soon I will make a thread on it.

Check out this website: https://smvcalculator.com/index.php and fill everything out honestly. Then, post your score so we can compare our results.

It calculates your SMV (sexual market value), which factors in your looks, wealth, and other elements to give you an idea of where you stand in the dating/sexual market.

Here's mine
View attachment 40549
it's tough for a male to get a high score on this website. Social media influence hit me the hardest, but I still got a decent number. Don't try to lie because I'll be able to tell based on your outcome. I am maxed out in many areas, yet still only reached this score. If you get something like a 9, you're probably a superstar Chad, model, or billionaire which means you are lying.

@sigma @Clone @pompompurino @fable @Whitepill @girlfailure @RAJ GHRANDHICK @maria12 @d6rk.knight @n9wiff @Slicer @Jova
Redpill bullshit

Here's mine
View attachment 40549

IMG_9367.jpeg