Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story calisthenics looksmaxxing log - letsgoboys

letsgoboys

ascending.
one of my goals this year is to improve my body with calisthenics and to also improve my flexibility

im going to do full body every day:

push exercise (rotating between different push variations like push ups, diamond push ups, pike push ups)
pull exercise (pull up, chin up)
legs (squat variations)
then some accessories like dips

thoughts on the routine and what i could improve?

i used to do calisthenics , i dont recommend full body everyday
just do ppl

improving your body isnt looksmaxxing?
only if youre obese and you lose weight, otherwise no, because the only attractive body is one with wide clavicles and a thin waist and you cant gym your way into that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
only if youre obese and you lose weight, otherwise no, because the only attractive body is one with wide clavicles and a thin waist and you cant gym your way into that
fair enough im still going to do calisthenics

one of my goals this year is to improve my body with calisthenics and to also improve my flexibility

push exercise (rotating between different push variations like push ups, diamond push ups, pike push ups)
legs (squat variations)

Fighters usually train full body, if your objective is to become stronger and doing calisthenics you must focus on different muscle zones every day

Fighters usually train full body, if your objective is to become stronger and doing calisthenics you must focus on different muscle zones every day
Buy 2 or 5 (even bigger if you can get them) litre bottles, ropes and big strong bags fill them up with water and put them in bags and tie them so they are strong and you weights i have one 15 kg bag and many bottles if i want i can make more i just need more bags but i wont cause i have now a gym membership

Buy 2 or 5 (even bigger if you can get them) litre bottles, ropes and big strong bags fill them up with water and put them in bags and tie them so they are strong and you weights i have one 15 kg bag and many bottles if i want i can make more i just need more bags but i wont cause i have now a gym membership
You should really train with weights if you want see good progress i tried calisthenics and results are mot very promising

legs (squat variations)

dont do everyday, have rest days

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thank you everyone for the advice i will do that