Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Calisthenics or Gym

Calisthenics or gym for muscle growth

• Calisthenics

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Gym

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Equal

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dnr

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Clone

HighT
Reputable
Established ★
I used to do Calisthenics I was able to l sit and l sit pull up but stopped for some months lost some muscle I don't have much experience in the gym but I have been there before which one is better for muscle growth

In terms of aesthetics I would say gym, but you shouldn’t tell people you go to the gym so it seems like good natural muscle building genetics

So you do have to be careful in how you build your muscle, otherwise you are going to look like a gymcel regardless of larping

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So you do have to be careful in how you build your muscle, otherwise you are going to look like a gymcel regardless of larping
Starting swimming in the spring so the muscles I build might be useful

You could also do water polo, that shits brutal but seems fun
No leagues in my area but I'm moving soon will try probably gonna veg height mogged everyone that plays water polo looks tall

I used to do Calisthenics I was able to l sit and l sit pull up but stopped for some months lost some muscle I don't have much experience in the gym but I have been there before which one is better for muscle growth
In terms of efficiency, nothing beats the gym. No sport, nothing. Gym is the best for muscle building.

Calisthenics wins in other perspectives depending on someone life style.

I have a familiar graduated on physical theory who were also an athlete in 2 different sports. And I also did my own research.

In terms of efficiency, nothing beats the gym. No sport, nothing. Gym is the best for muscle building.

Calisthenics wins in other perspectives depending on someone life style.

I have a familiar graduated on physical theory who were also an athlete in 2 different sports. And I also did my own research.
What if I mix both

What if I mix both
You won't explode.

Basic principles..., YOUR outcome depends on your exactly exercises, DNA, diet...

Said that, the gym have better machines to create the process of hypertrophy Pluss better control on the exactly muscles being used

calisthenics is better, if you want to be athletic, gaining mass with gym is unideal. obv you can still be athletic with mass but you need to train a lot of free body excersises (spriting, jumping..)