- Joined
- Mar 18, 2026
- Messages
- 5,171
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 13d 16h
- Reputation
- 8,625
- Location
- United States
My roommate NEEDS advice
“I’m having trouble gaining weight. I’m thinking about hopping on 300 mg a test and a certain amount of HEH what amount of test and HCH is recommended for a 140 pounds 6 foot tall man who’s been going to the gym for two years to try to gain weight and book up? “ he is 20 years old
All of you @ anyone who would know what they are talking about
“I’m having trouble gaining weight. I’m thinking about hopping on 300 mg a test and a certain amount of HEH what amount of test and HCH is recommended for a 140 pounds 6 foot tall man who’s been going to the gym for two years to try to gain weight and book up? “ he is 20 years old
All of you @ anyone who would know what they are talking about