Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can’t sleep

Stardust_

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
4,329
Online time
6d 21h
Reputation
8,388
It’s too hot 😭
 
this conflict is spilling over into every thread.

why can't you sleep homie?
 
this conflict is spilling over into every thread.

why can't you sleep homie?
I keep waking up at silly times either I haven’t taken enough insulin or my cat is meowing at me etc
 
I keep waking up at silly times either I haven’t taken enough insulin or my cat is meowing at me etc
jack off. that usually works for me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top