Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Can a 5'9 male be a model

basic.yash

In any type of industry, I'm pretty sure runaway doesn't allow male to be model less than 5'10 or something

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea high fashion runway modeling wont take you but if you have a good face or unique features you can do regular commercial modeling or any other specific type. I also wanna model. Best of luck
Im on diet and dropped 2kgs in 2 weeks, thanks man :peepoLove:

Good age to get in. As you may alr know a man peaks in looks in his 20’s.
Exactly that's why i gotta lock in this upcoming winters
I'll build my portfolio soon and will post here

Would you say you have a more masculine face or pretty boy aesthetic? Cause if your face is more masculine your prime can last a while.
I'm definitely not pretty lmao most of people said i look hyper masculine but in my opinion I'm pretty neutral

Only the shoots when ur in swimming pool or sitting or anything to fraud height and give illusion of longer proportions, definitely not runway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Berko Ratings 10
I Ratings 17
nex Looksmaxxing 8
C Introduce Yourself 9