- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,101
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,775
Not including lightskins those n*****s have it easy. I mean brownskins like me
Or will they just have to thugmax
Or will they just have to thugmax
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It looks like black guys are more likely masc chads than prettyboy chadsNot including lightskins those n*****s have it easy. I mean brownskins like me
Or will they just have to thugmax
Eh, not reallyIdk do you think Mukasa is a pretty boy?
“Fluffy dreads” ngl I’d bully him tooI Saw one on tiktok but he just Got Bullied for having “fluffy dreads”
YeahIf I sent you my face would you be able to tell me if I could potentially prettyboymax
Yes after rhinoNot including lightskins those n*****s have it easy. I mean brownskins like me
Or will they just have to thugmax
Why would you want to be a pretty boy? Shit blowsIf I sent you my face would you be able to tell me if I could potentially prettyboymax
Usually robust prettyboysNot including lightskins those n*****s have it easy. I mean brownskins like me
Or will they just have to thugmax