Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can a black guy even be a prettyboy

Idk do you think Mukasa is a pretty boy?
Eh, not really

If I sent you my face would you be able to tell me if I could potentially prettyboymax

Cuz after seeing my homie, fuck me, I’ve never wanted to looksmax more in my life
 
yes they just have to dress a certain way and glasses also can give you that look
 
If I sent you my face would you be able to tell me if I could potentially prettyboymax
Why would you want to be a pretty boy? Shit blows
 
Not including lightskins those n*****s have it easy. I mean brownskins like me

Or will they just have to thugmax
Usually robust prettyboys
 
I don't think so
 
The closest u can get
Rapper Lil Uzi Vert hospitalized in NYC, kept in ER overnight
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top