Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can a n***a rock old money style?

Title. I wanna switch things up today, see if she’d like it

Idk though. If it changes anything, I’ve got a manbun rn so I don’t look as roadman-ish
Only if the cotton for it is self picked
 
😭😭

I’ll make sure it’s supreme quality
Nah but genuinely you can, the skin color doesn't really matter imo as long as you get some stuff which matches to your skin tone

I'm gonna rock the old money style too when I lost more weight
 
Nah but genuinely you can, the skin color doesn't really matter imo as long as you get some stuff which matches to your skin tone

I'm gonna rock the old money style too when I lost more weight
I’m thinking a brown Ralph Lauren buttoned shirt I bought with beige trousers
 
Oh fuck off @RRM

Why the dislike
racismo-no-racismo.gif
 
But deadass, dress clean. You're young wtf is old money for. If you can mix old money with something more street then yeah but i dont wanna see you walking around in fucking church shoes and a blazer my n***a
 
But deadass, dress clean. Your young wtf is old money for. If you can mix old money with something more street then yeah but i dont wanna see you walking around in fucking church shoes and a blazer my n***a
Caging, I love this answer 😭😭

You’re actually funny here’s a follow

And thanks I’ll try to do that
 
Title. I wanna switch things up today, see if she’d like it

Idk though. If it changes anything, I’ve got a manbun rn so I don’t look as roadman-ish
Ur ignoring me...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top