Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can anyone here give me a surgery list

ethnicltnmanlet

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable
Established
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
1,653
Online time
3d 8h
Reputation
2,263
Please. I am already 24 and couldn't get girlfriend and friends yet. Need to get the surgeries I would need to get a happy life.

Please, guys I need your help. I'm desperate.
 
Please @Tumor bump this thread and help me. I need to ascend asap. I need to ascend or otherwise I'll rope. Please man bump, bump, bump. Say bump, bump, bump.

I need to fucking ascend NOW.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​

Please. I am already 24 and couldn't get girlfriend and friends yet. Need to get the surgeries I would need to get a happy life.

Please, guys I need your help. I'm desperate.

List of surgeries to get a girlfriend and friends:

1. Mental help.
 
everyone here says u need to be more nt why dont u work towards that
 
everyone here says u need to be more nt why dont u work towards that
Lowk pissing me off he basically has a strong jaw good physique hallowish cheeks some what hunter eyes and decent harmony he knows he looks good or is insane
 
Lowk pissing me off he basically has a strong jaw good physique hallowish cheeks some what hunter eyes and decent harmony he knows he looks good or is insane
yeah hes been making these threads for a while now
i think i told him to do the exact same thing half a year ago idk why he hasnt done anything with it
 
post a pic of yourself here or send me in dms
 
Aren't u the asian guy with an afro
U look fine ur just too ND
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top