Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Can cantho help and fix this

• Thread starter Deleted member 28839
  • Start date
Thanks
Do you think it would fit or look uncanny
Dude, fuck. Study more on the site. It would depend on the surgeon and on your specification to him. And you can only give a good specification if you study looks theory by yourself. Go learn about proportions. Don't trust professionals.

It’s really cheap, from what I know. As for proportions - you should show the doctor how you want your eyes to look. Morph yourself or just find photos of people with good canthal tilt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s really cheap, from what I know. As for proportions - you should show the doctor how you want your eyes to look. Morph yourself or just find photos of people with good canthal tilt
Thats the thing . Idk how much degrees of ct i can put on because i dont want it to look uncanny. What examples of good canthal tilt do you know?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maksik Looksmaxxing 4
S Ratings 5
D Looksmaxxing 4
Tracker Looksmaxxing 7