Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can I just get a new skull?

Bonesmashing, they say it doesn't work but by actually breaking your bones (I mean not entirely breaking it) but by hurting your self a bit the bones structure makes it self thicker so if it happen one more time you won't get enough pain so if you keep doing it it will get bigger and bigger, the bones are just like muscles by putting pressure on it it will remake it self into thicker!

Bonesmashing, they say it doesn't work but by actually breaking your bones (I mean not entirely breaking it) but by hurting your self a bit the bones structure makes it self thicker so if it happen one more time you won't get enough pain so if you keep doing it it will get bigger and bigger, the bones are just like muscles by putting pressure on it it will remake it self into thicker!
Until there is indisputable evidence that Wolff's law is legitimate and bonesmashing is real, then I would not advise it. Please provide proof.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Test injection and HGH
Also some surgerys like
Zygo implants and Browridge implants and lower third implants ( chin implant , front projection chin surgery, wider jawline surgery)

Just implant a new skull bro

Or you can do bonesmashing at browridge, zygomatic bones , the chin , the ramus
is there an example where bonemashing worked?