Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have no ideaWhat did you even do to get banned again, ik the first time you made your shit adam lanza.
Yah, i think during that time a lot of users got banned though including me.But what I did was no where near as bad as the lanza stuff
I emailed him back in June and he rejected meYah, i think during that time a lot of users got banned though including me.
Have you emailed dean?
@Dean give him another chance broI emailed him back in June and he rejected me
He just said "no"
n***a put a stone cold he feeling himself@Dean give him another chance bro
He needs to keep his haram of femcels, they see that and open their mouths in awh.n***a put a stone cold he feeling himself