Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
then how are you still on reputable with no staridk i think u need 8k reps
I used to have it, but I deleted my account and merged it the day before yesterday I also lack in contributor that I had beforethen how are you still on reputable with no star
Ask to have it back gngI used to have it, but I deleted my account and merged it the day before yesterday I also lack in contributor that I had before
is there no reputable2k reps for reputable and 16k reps for reputable 3
Nah the rep badge is broken, you'll only see these twos on old usersis there no reputable️ and
️
️
i alredy ask, no mod is active, i miss nbernical bro, there is only us (and vampi and ghoultune)Ask to have it back gng
Nbernical just changed his username, he's @Yanii alredy ask, no mod is active, i miss nbernical bro, there is only us (and vampi and ghoultune)
yeah but he is more active in orgNbernical just changed his username, he's @Yani
Can't blame him, .com isn't as entertaining as it used to be and most of the off-topic posts here are slop that aren't worth interacting with.yeah but he is more active in org
Deleted, he's on @Crackfiend227382peniswhat happened to rovea btw? @Yani @Blackpillirony
not him rnDeleted, he's on @Crackfiend227382penis
yeah, before the offtopic was little good, was worth it, now it is very boring, too much newgens, the looksmaxxing is even less than before, and people appear more and more stupid.Can't blame him, .com isn't as entertaining as it used to be and most of the off-topic posts here are slop that aren't worth interacting with.
Am I interacting with Dr.Jekyll or Mister Hyde ? Is it Tyler Durden or Jack ?not him rn![]()
kaligula enter the roomnot him rn![]()
Am I interacting with Dr.Jekyll or Mister Hyde ? Is it Tyler Durden or Jack ?

Might be over ngl, but I can say the same thing with .org tbh although it's much more entertaining.yeah, before the offtopic was little good, was worth it, now it is very boring, too much newgens, the looksmaxxing is even less than before, and people appear more and more stupid.
looksmaxxing forums in the big 2026, we are overMight be over ngl, but I can say the same thing with .org tbh although it's much more entertaining.
but not my ones right rony?Can't blame him, .com isn't as entertaining as it used to be and most of the off-topic posts here are slop that aren't worth interacting with.
Nah you're good dwbut not my ones right rony?