Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Cant sleep

bloatcel-

Bloating as u read
Reputable
Established
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
887
Solutions
1
Online time
2d 8h
Reputation
2,433
Location
local supermarket
Took a sleeping pill im probably gonna pass out next 10 min finally,
chud-chudjak.gif
and my dumbass on the forum barely typing what am i even doing
 
If I can't sleep I stay awake until I can sleep :pepejam:
 
What did you take?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top