Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Carbmaxxing

RottingCarrie

N9wiffs wife
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
8,574
Online time
24d 17h
Reputation
16,090
Dinner last night I didnt finish it all, I ate all the chicken and carrots and some broccoli and like 1/4th of the noodles.
20260130_162825.webp
 
The problem Isn't even the carbs here 💔
I promise like I rlly rlly promise I marinated the chicken and vegetables for like 1-2 hours and the chicken was grilled and the marinade was garlic and parm and everything but the noodles was so good
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top