Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation CAT-II IQ Test Score

genio

tren and forget
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Messages
25,558
Solutions
72
Online time
1mo 14d
Reputation
62,367
IMG_1782.webp

Hi bhais
I did this test because I heard it was pretty reliable
 
Goddamn
See it's not over for guys like you
 
Wow smartness
 
Do you think CAT-II is reliable
I dont think it’s thorough enough through all the faucets of intelligence
What did your questions look like bhai
if its online and free i doubt its reliable
there were questions bout like patterns w shapes and shit
logic questions bout numbers and patterns
correlation questions
theoreticals
thats all i remember
 
Most of them are unreliable, but either way 120+ is crazy
Idk bhai this isnt just another online iq test
This one seems to have some (not full) validity behind it
You can do your research on it its called CAT-II
 
n***a spent 10$ on a online test im crying😭
its prolly somewhat reliable then
Tbh redditors are kinda smart sometimes
r/cognitivemetrics
I’d put it as a rough screening rather than a concrete score
So i won’t claim 130
 
500 feet of rope 💔


even the iq test knows its over
Heh bhai
YOU are an IQLET and I AM a GENIUS 🥶🥶🥶
Call me 130iq from now on 🥶🥶
Jokes aside we won’t know until i take a paper test
 
Heh bhai
YOU are an IQLET and I AM a GENIUS 🥶🥶🥶
Call me 130iq from now on 🥶🥶
Jokes aside we won’t know until i take a paper test
yes i am a high t bvll with an iq of 65
 
Idk bhai this isnt just another online iq test
This one seems to have some (not full) validity behind it
You can do your research on it its called CAT-II
I took my at a lab when I got diagnosed with a ton of shit I’m 112
 
not an insult
it reflects alot of your opinions but also how you comprehend reality
?
How am I perceived then (how do I come off)? In this space at least… I have my own opinion of myself but it seems you have a different one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top