Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Cba

tami_26

Founder of the foid epidemic
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Messages
3,912
Online time
5d 21h
Reputation
9,261
I ascended and now I jst stop trying so I gone back to everyone around me treating me badly except like 3 people who genuinely care about me.I wonder if anyone else jst cba to ascend anymore too.I will probs get back to it when my exams are over
 
or maybe its bc ur black
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top