Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Chad's testosterone is bullshit, most chads are regularly taking peds.

Title. I've seen so many guys on .co and even r/foreveralone claiming its Chad's testosterone that gives him a huge advantage. In reality this is only somewhat true. Most Chad's actually take peds regularly. Your football Chad's and jocks tend to quite fond of dbol and test, for the insane strength and muscle gains they bring, especially dbol. This isn't surprising as football is among the sports heavily dependent on the extra strength and muscle mass they provide. Most of your ig fitness models are all on medium doses of test and tren. Jo Lindner is a typical ig chad. But unlike most, he openly talks about PEDs. He claims he's on TRT forever because tren screwed his hormones up.

They're also used among tinder Chad's too. According to studies, almost 40% of all men on dating apps take anabolic steroids.

Finally I am going to correct a common gymcelling myth. Heavy lifting routines are better. I know they do train more fast twitch fibers, but in reality I am going to use visuals to prove something.

EbdU7lmXkAAN_bQ.png

3a1298e5eac6e58ce4394ce3f65175da.jpg

This is Kirk Karwoski, one of the most famous powerlifters. He's 5'10 and 280 pounds. On the bottom is Jay Cutler. In other words he's as big as Jay Cutler and who used more bodybuilding type training. How many could spot the difference between powerlifters and bodybuilders. Powerlifters and strongman take just as much shit as a pro bodybuilder. The main difference is the power lifter guys don't diet.

Plus Ronnie Coleman shows how easy it is to switch between them has he competed as both a powerlifter and bodybuilder. The primary reason gifted bodybuilders(mainly the black guys) look so besides more fast twitch fibers and much better upper body genetics hard is black men have more IGF and androgen receptors in their muscles. That's why they have more protruding shapes.

Lionel Beyeke is the perfect example of this, look at the protruding delts and granite like muscles. He's also not nearly as lean as you'd think for a pro.
Lionel-Beyeke.06.jpg

unfortunately our endocrine system sucks compared to our ancestors and we have to use roids to match us in terms of strength and lean mass

Title. I've seen so many guys on .co and even r/foreveralone claiming its Chad's testosterone that gives him a huge advantage. In reality this is only somewhat true. Most Chad's actually take peds regularly. Your football Chad's and jocks tend to quite fond of dbol and test, for the insane strength and muscle gains they bring, especially dbol. This isn't surprising as football is among the sports heavily dependent on the extra strength and muscle mass they provide. Most of your ig fitness models are all on medium doses of test and tren. Jo Lindner is a typical ig chad. But unlike most, he openly talks about PEDs. He claims he's on TRT forever because tren screwed his hormones up.

They're also used among tinder Chad's too. According to studies, almost 40% of all men on dating apps take anabolic steroids.

Finally I am going to correct a common gymcelling myth. Heavy lifting routines are better. I know they do train more fast twitch fibers, but in reality I am going to use visuals to prove something.

EbdU7lmXkAAN_bQ.png

3a1298e5eac6e58ce4394ce3f65175da.jpg

This is Kirk Karwoski, one of the most famous powerlifters. He's 5'10 and 280 pounds. On the bottom is Jay Cutler. In other words he's as big as Jay Cutler and who used more bodybuilding type training. How many could spot the difference between powerlifters and bodybuilders. Powerlifters and strongman take just as much shit as a pro bodybuilder. The main difference is the power lifter guys don't diet.

Plus Ronnie Coleman shows how easy it is to switch between them has he competed as both a powerlifter and bodybuilder. The primary reason gifted bodybuilders(mainly the black guys) look so besides more fast twitch fibers and much better upper body genetics hard is black men have more IGF and androgen receptors in their muscles. That's why they have more protruding shapes.

Lionel Beyeke is the perfect example of this, look at the protruding delts and granite like muscles. He's also not nearly as lean as you'd think for a pro.
Lionel-Beyeke.06.jpg

No.

The determining factor for myofibrillar muscle growth is your myostatin synthesis and your IGF receptors along with your androgen receptors

circulating hormones alone have a extreme insignificant effect on your muscle growth

Tyrones from the hood (with a total sedentary lifestyle) have muscular bodies cuz their body produces way less myostatin than the body of your average cuck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No.

The determining factor for myofibrillar muscle growth is your myostatin synthesis and your IGF receptors along with your androgen receptors

circulating hormones alone have a extreme insignificant effect on your muscle growth

Tyrones from the hood (with a total sedentary lifestyle) have muscular bodies cuz their body produces way less myostatin than the body of your average cuck

Is a myostatin deficiency why Eddie Hall is able to have abs at 20%+ body fat? Speaking of that the bodybuilder Flex Wheeler was one of 9 bodybuilders found to have it. He has the absolute rarest variant of myostatin deficiency, the exon 2 gene. He had twice the amount of muscle fibers of the other guys with myostatin deficiencies had. In addition he had a mutation with his igf 1 genes too.

Is a myostatin deficiency why Eddie Hall is able to have abs at 20%+ body fat? Speaking of that the bodybuilder Flex Wheeler was one of 9 bodybuilders found to have it. He has the absolute rarest variant of myostatin deficiency, the exon 2 gene. He had twice the amount of muscle fibers of the other guys with myostatin deficiencies had. In addition he had a mutation with his igf 1 genes too.

Yes thats plausible

Incels usually have a shit tier myostatin synthesis, thats why their muscles are weak and soft

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes thats plausible

Incels usually have a shit tier myostatin synthesis, thats why their muscles are weak and soft

Explains why gymcels look bad. That and the frame pill.

The frame pill has recently been destroying me. I legit 2 weeks ago saw a boomer with like 9+ inch wrists and a 25+ inch bideltoid. My uncle also has a huge as f**k frame like this man I saw. Even my dad who has kinda narrow sloped clavicles has enormous wrists, easily 8 inches or higher purely from his bone mass alone. I encounter men like them frequently every week and feel like a inferior goon.

But nothing has destroyed my will more than this picture of my Tyrone Cousin as a kid. Holy f**k is it pure suicide fuel. I've talked about him a bit and showed pizza San, but this picture is legitimate suicide fuel.

0121210902~2.jpg
He's only 8->10 here and jaw, chin, and mid mandible mogs this entire forum to hell and back. Most men I see even Chad's look like boneless incels in comparison, they have less bone mass on their face than him even though he's just a kid. Broad as hell shoulders considering his age as well. Surely he had a extremely abnormal amount of prenatal T.

Explains why gymcels look bad. That and the frame pill.

The frame pill has recently been destroying me. I legit 2 weeks ago saw a boomer with like 9+ inch wrists and a 25+ inch bideltoid. My uncle also has a huge as f**k frame like this man I saw. Even my dad who has kinda narrow sloped clavicles has enormous wrists, easily 8 inches or higher purely from his bone mass alone. I encounter men like them frequently every week and feel like a inferior goon.

But nothing has destroyed my will more than this picture of my Tyrone Cousin as a kid. Holy f**k is it pure suicide fuel. I've talked about him a bit and showed pizza San, but this picture is legitimate suicide fuel.

View attachment 19603
He's only 8->10 here and jaw, chin, and mid mandible mogs this entire forum to hell and back. Most men I see even Chad's look like boneless incels in comparison, they have less bone mass on their face than him even though he's just a kid. Broad as hell shoulders considering his age as well. Surely he had a extremely abnormal amount of prenatal T.

A few days ago i saw a 6'4 boomer who had a legit 30 inch bideltoid

And yes, almost every boomer has 8+ inch wrists

Even the manlet boomers

that's because they arent as brainwashed as whites, so they still eat somewhat naturally

that's because they arent as brainwashed as whites, so they still eat somewhat naturally
Not true at all. Black people in the hood are raised on pop tarts and cool-aid.