Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Chin filler

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
(Ik it’s normal for blacks to have non existent chins but I want one bc why not) Had someone on org edit my chin from the side profile. How many ml do y’all think would be needed to go from the first photo (current) to the second (edited)

Tried to keep things minimal since I’m very careful about overfilling
@over0 @Mandy?

73BA5D21-F0DE-4517-AC57-4A5509D9DB6D.jpeg
4F37A03A-F1C0-4A57-9F35-7E1E835365ED.jpeg
 
(Ik it’s normal for blacks to have non existent chins but I want one bc why not) Had someone on org edit my chin from the side profile. How many ml do y’all think would be needed to go from the first photo (current) to the second (edited)

Tried to keep things minimal since I’m very careful about overfilling
@over0 @Mandy?

View attachment 162765View attachment 162766
Save for implants. And ik how you can get the money.
3_4039301l.jpg
 
(Ik it’s normal for blacks to have non existent chins but I want one bc why not) Had someone on org edit my chin from the side profile. How many ml do y’all think would be needed to go from the first photo (current) to the second (edited)

Tried to keep things minimal since I’m very careful about overfilling
@over0 @Mandy?

View attachment 162765View attachment 162766
Ever since ive joined .com, you've been on this topic 🥹
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top