Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Chintucking... a good decision?

sexlesstosexles

Established
I am trying to chintuck and I am wondering if this is a good choice. Chintucking is where you rotate your head inward creating a double chin. The theory is that it will decrease the size of your double chin long term, while making it larger only temporarily.

Reasons I am chintucking:
- I am an incel
- I am a hyoidcel (forward hyoid that isn't raised enough)
- Too much of a sloped recessed forehead
- Chin doesn't protrude out enough
- No jawline definition due to crappy hyoid placement+masseter muscles are too big
- I have neck pains when I'm at the computer
- I have neck pains when I'm laying down in bed no matter what posture i have or what size of pillow i use. Chintucking seems to help so far

- I am unable to mew by putting back of my tongue on the roof, will chintucking provide similar results to mewing?

I am trying to chintuck and I am wondering if this is a good choice. Chintucking is where you rotate your head inward creating a double chin. The theory is that it will decrease the size of your double chin long term, while making it larger only temporarily.

Reasons I am chintucking:
- I am an incel
- I am a hyoidcel (forward hyoid that isn't raised enough)
- Too much of a sloped recessed forehead
- Chin doesn't protrude out enough
- No jawline definition due to crappy hyoid placement+masseter muscles are too big
- I have neck pains when I'm at the computer
- I have neck pains when I'm laying down in bed no matter what posture i have or what size of pillow i use. Chintucking seems to help so far

- I am unable to mew by putting back of my tongue on the roof, will chintucking provide similar results to mewing?
Palate expander. Chin tucks are for head posture. Do neurecerinal therpy for increase results as well as chewing.

Pls get ur spine checked u have some spinal nerve issue

feels like we need a high quality mustread chintuck thread tbh, i cannot find any threads devoted to chintucks
It’s mostly a thing on reddit and org. You could definitely research and test it though

Back