holy stealing threads @BlendedBlade
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
but im not blendedYou should have kept the same poll
kurd1shmusl1m
Yeah that’s why it’s funnybut im not blended
I'll note it for the next oneYeah that’s why it’s funny
Tumor4Llet's all copy @Becky4L username style
ngl lets all change itTumor4L
Ok you start and I will followngl lets all change it
what about highkeyaliveoutsideOk you start and I will follow
your turn nextOk you start and I will follow
already taken I thinkwhat about highkeyaliveoutside
its notalready taken I think
tbh not even ironicRetard4L suits you perfectly
bro is acting like it's changing your passport nameNo way you actually changed it![]()
tbh not even ironic
Do you like my new one ?tbh not even ironic
are u muslim ?musl1m
Иди нахуйbro is acting like it's changing your passport name
alhamdulillahare u muslim ?
highkeyaliveoutside or Retard4L chooseDo you like my new one ?
lowkeydeadinside4Lhighkeyaliveoutside or Retard4L choose
yours should be slavicDollTwinkDestroyed pleaseee
Destroy meTwinkDestroyer1337 pleaseee
PitifulWiggerDestroyerDestroy me
You're 13 and I'm 19, so we have plenty of timeDestroy me
unexpired fine shytYou're 13 and I'm 19, so we have plenty of time
Russkie John VeeYou're 13 and I'm 19, so we have plenty of time
I mog himRusskie John Vee
und1agn0s3d s0c10p4thholy stealing threads @BlendedBlade
what should I change it thenI mog him
Everyone doesI mog him
JohnWeiner69what should I change it then![]()
im not black kandourriBlackbrute would be more suitable, dont you think?
thoughtsn***a what the fuck is this
thoughts![]()