Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Chopped kid made me move out of the way

Nenestar

hi, stacy
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Messages
8,069
Reputation
26,382
Was walking to the cafeteria a few hours ago. Then randomly a kid on his bike was coming straight towards me while I was walking on the side of the road. Ofc the kid starts spamming his bell like I should be the one moving, even though he could've easily gone around with the bike. So weird, he even thanked me in a smug tone when I moved. I took a peek of his face, it was a chopped subhuman, brutal. Even his mom said sorry to me as she pedaled behind the kid.

What an annoying kid, if he were a Chad it would be fine, the world would be his oyster. Who's gonna wanna have a friend like this kid, he is chopped af and acts in arrogance when his position is in the gutter.

If I ever get a kid, I just hope they don't end up like this. I didn't even mind the interaction, it just struck me as odd.
 
whip out ur peenar and pee on him :monkaw: :monkaw: :monkaw: :modcheck:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top