Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Collagen Maxxing Guide

• Thread starter Deleted member 42181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42181

I did not try to find any new research chemical just analyse the existing methods and see their effectiveness:

Dermarolling: 400% increase
1000057050.png
Skin becomes thicker with greater than 400 % increase in collagen deposition and significantly more elastin . Collagen fibre bundles qualitatively increases, thickens and more loosely woven in both papillary and reticular dermis. It appears to have laid down in normal lattice pattern than in parallel bundles as in scar tissue.

Retin-a (tretinoin): 80% increase
Treatment of photodamaged skin with tretinoin produced an 80 percent increase in collagen I formation, as compared with a 14 percent decrease in collagen formation with the use of vehicle alone (P = 0.006).

Sunscreen: 56% increase
Collagen I formation was 56 percent less in the papillary dermis of photodamaged skin than in skin protected from the sun (P<0.001)

Red light: Increases collagen (4.6ug/ml -> 36.36ug/ml after 5hours)

Oral collagen supplement:
Preliminary results are promising for the short and long-term use of oral collagen supplements for wound healing and skin aging. Oral collagen supplements also increase skin elasticity, hydration, and dermal collagen density
In summary, the present study demonstrated oral administration of collagen peptides from bovine bone could improve the laxity of chronologically aged skin by increasing skin collagen content and ratio of type I to type III collagen, but it had no effect on moisture retention of skin.
Fasting: 92% DECREASE
Aloe vera:
Glucomannan, a mannose-rich polysaccharide, and gibberellin, a growth hormone, interacts with growth factor receptors on the fibroblast, thereby stimulating its activity and proliferation, which in turn significantly increases collagen synthesis after topical and oral Aloe vera.9 Aloe gel not only increased collagen content of the wound but also changed collagen composition (more type III) and increased the degree of collagen cross linking. Due to this, it accelerated wound contraction and increased the breaking strength of resulting scar tissue
Vitamin C (oral)

1000057051.png

Vitamin C basically promotes collagen expression, and stimulates collagen production. I could make a full thread on vitamin C its so legit
Reccomendation :

poorcel

vitamin c 500mg/ day
tretinoin (work up to 0.05% ED)
dermarolling 1mm (These derma roller size needles are more effective in inducing the production of collagen 1 time weekly
sunscreen: spf 15 blocks 93% so in terms of ROI this is best

Richcel:
vitamin C 2grams /day (drink enough water so you dont get kidney stone
tretinoin (work up to 0.05% ED)
dermarolling 1mm 1 time weekly
sunscreen: spf 50
Bovine: 200mg / kg of body weight
Red light therapy: 15-30minutes daily
Aloe vera (topically or oral, although topical seems to have almost no irritation)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use animal blood and fat

all you are is a thief

all you are is a thief
Wait deadass? ☠️

JFL

so far most
some are AI
some are just personal experiences like the I cant sleep guide or introduction

id say almost all of the guides/info
Jeez louise

so far most